Tuesday, April 7, 2009

untitled

arghhhhhhhhhhh~

I’m tired to squeeze of my mind to find a topic for my every new post.
And I’m really had no idea what is the best title for this post.
And there have no specific topic for this post, so just named it ‘untitled’.

P, I found the dress already.. ^^

Cause it’s too long (not so long actually just over the knee looks like lau eee and I think shorter will look nicer and cuter? Haha not sure with that)
so I decided to ask the tailor to make it short. So cut 8 INCHES!!!!
But when the result is out, just TOOOOO short.
Like the dress to club more than wedding dinner!! Haha
in the end have to ask the tailor to join it back.. Make it longer…
I’m so lanC+tuaPhai cause the tailor come to my house and get the dress to re-join it..hahah
so wait for 2mrw result la..

And I also buy the morning dress…hahah fast huh?!! And my high heels~ pk de… luckily the dress still can re-join.. ahbo really die~


Ps.
It’s become the other way for us to keep in touch de~
And why should I?

10 comments:

  1. u have a blog too.. ^^ by the way, gv me urs too... i dunno i gt urs one or not ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolx... Relax...
    haha... "Untitled" is also suitable for a post title... Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. not u lanci + tua bai, just economic crisis, got business already consider very good de, so even go to ur house also no problem la, mayb charge the petrol from u nia ma...
    u can wear ur dress and snap some photo and post on here ma since u so suka ZI PAI, hahahaha... title pula write My New Dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like 2 zi pai n xin shang myself...
    nt post to da world...PitC koko

    ReplyDelete
  5. this ma called "自恋" in mandrin lo haha...
    ok la dun wan step u...
    actually only for those who look pretty 1 ar baru "自恋" and snap photo see own self, haha..

    1 thing, had u set ur photo as ur h.phone screen wallpaper and ur laptop screen wallpaper ke??

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO!!!
    hahhhaa...
    my phone stil da same pinkpanter theme
    n my wallpaper is 'bleach' rukia..

    ReplyDelete
  7. rukia ar? y dun wan ichigo?
    now ar he become siao liao, i mean ichigo...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i dunlike ichigo ler...
    prefer da red hair guy..siok rukia 1..
    argh~~ dun remember his name!

    ReplyDelete
  9. untitled???i like it...do u noe?/my friend ard become ur fans d...she everyday oso go view ur blog ler...

    ReplyDelete
  10. u mean JMing? hahha
    thz for her support...
    cz i update my blog vr often maybe..

    ReplyDelete