Sunday, April 5, 2009

just wanna be myself


Good morning everyone. Its 08.03am right now, and I’m awake. Wakes up by the noise of MPPP’s worker, I don’t know why they are so hard work come and cut the grasses so early, and I can’t continue with my sweet dream although I slept in 03.00am last night or called as this morning.


Since I’m awakes and cant sleep so I decided to write a post here. Ok, maybe I can start a question with why do people blogging? Or maybe I should ask why I blogging? Blogging can be a device for you to release your stress, update yourself with your friend, follow the crowd, just want to entertain the whole world, get the hit of how many people view your page or you can even earn money. Then what is my purpose to own a blog? 1st its really just a way for me to release my stress and my some little secret (window live) I know I’m super duper anti to own a blog last time, and I should slap my own right now cause I’m writing blog right NOW. But after I create the BlogSpot it’s totally out of my style, for whom who read my WindowLive before should know what I’m saying. In BlogSpot I just like trying to entertain people, write something more interesting that people might want to read. Ok, say the true I hate it! For those who don’t like my blog please do not view it again, cause I’m not what to hit the page view. It’s my blog I can write anything that I like but not just gossip here to entertain you guys. This is mine not yours, you can create your own and write whatever you want but do not judge me by reading my blog cause you don’t know me at all.

I know I cant write with the high standard English level, but who cares, this is mine, just like what P said I can write with any language that I want even the han yu ping ying.

Okay now I should talk something that I want to talk for so long time but don’t want to post here or the WindowLive, in the end I decided to post here. I’m not want to show the word or want to tell any person directly or indirectly. I just want to be myself and talk. I don’t even know will that person read my blog or not I don’t care. Or if you don’t like the way I blog or don’t like this post then just don’t read. It’s about friend. Everyone played the different characters in your life. Some can share the happiness (only), some can share all your problem with you, some just like wearing a mask and smile with you but its another face when they took off their mask, some just like to say people he/she can even critic you in front your face (maybe they are the true friend of yours because they wont back stab you)[Mr. P, I’m not saying you]. When someone have secret with another one doesn’t mean he/she not your best friend. What the meant of ‘friend’? Who just can joke can crapping all the time? Who can share everything with you? This have to ask yourself.


i think i should stop here........ stop crapping............ stop talking something like nothing........... stop talking nonsense...........




------------with no offense-------------


ps.

给某个人,
不是我大方,而是你小气,
还得谢谢你的小气让我显得更大方。
(i'm not saying Mr. D, the person should know who i'm talking rite? Mr X)

18 comments:

  1. WALAO EH...
    tis post realy makes "earthquake"...
    haha...
    Honestly, tis post also proved that ur English quite good... Blog does not need high standard language because if u use high standard English, most ppl wont understand wat u r trying to say... hehe... Just simple English with no grammar mistake in sentences z a good blogging technique...
    PLUS, blogging indeed can IMPROVE ur English... YEA!!!
    DUN CARE ON WAT PPL "SUAN" U!!! DO WITH UR OWN CREATIVE STYLE!!! U CAN DO IT!!!
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u jz like my eng teacher!!!
    hahhahha
    checking all da grammar for me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihi..1st time read ur blog..
    frankly, really a nice blog..coz i like this article ..wat r u mention is true
    and im totally agree with u!!
    i hd linked u~

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah wah wah... u write macam ni, wanna shoot u also not dare to do that, later let ur supporter(s) anti me... summore wanna care of my own good and kind image...
    i'm not sure who is that small gas u mentioned (maybe is me??!! huh!!??) but anyway, i can tell u is, rojak language is easy learn easy use. even that stupid i m, also able to used ROJAK LANGUAGE haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol~
    i used to use da rojak language oso wat...
    u really dono who is da small gas ppl i mentioned?hahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cannot get u la, who is that?? who is that?? in my mind hor only got 1 person only lo, that is eeling eh bf hahahahahahahha....

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol~
    ppl vr da fang la..
    jz ur problem...
    er...i dono hw 2 tell u wor..
    gt da chance jz tell u la..
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. u mean eeling bf da fang?? my god, summore my problem? r u ok? or i'm wrong??
    oh remember u said wan tell me eh ya... so find 1 day u bring ur vocka share with me la hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  9. u treat me la...beer enuff la...hahaa thz 1st

    ReplyDelete
  10. i treat u beer, u treat me vocka? hmm, trade is quite attracting, ok deal...

    ReplyDelete
  11. if tat day u bring more lengzaiss come den ma et u drink lo...hahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG...i can get sum kaypo news here even i nt at pg..wat happen to eeling bf?

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahha...he vr gud gua...
    jz da small gas ppl gt problem like pitC.muahahhaha

    ReplyDelete