Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Out wif P n M

Meow, fast fast view my 'POG' got new post.. lol~~~
n remember to 'PONG TAI'!!!!
how was my shooting skill? izzit like da pic u saw in da mag? haha
da difference btw RM12.90 n free~



*
*
*

emo-ing


kena force to be 'emo' lol~


nike fitting room while waiting n kena force again!!

force to be horny?!!!


*
*
*

gossip gossip gossip in da chilis
all about my story~
better one in Chili's
1st round~ bottomless dono wat chips(P's favourite cz its bottomless)
STOP ACting Cute!!! lol

3rd round with pineapple juice~
my 2nd round bottomless juice~ guava
2nd round bottomless juice+3rd round bottomless chips
last round chips aka 4th round chips
apple juice wif da last round chips~
*
*
*

Absolut Kurant~ thx, HOn ^^ (long time dint call u Hon de haha)
Absolut . Country of Sweden
who wanna join me 6th of June?


--------------------------------------

9 comments:

  1. T___T...
    Siao la... HAHA...


    "emo"-ing while being shot by camera indeed the siao number one...

    Camera shooting skills the siao number two...

    Horny the siao number three...

    FIVE ROUNDS of BOTTOMLESS CHIPS siao number four...

    Haha... list of siao's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fast upload..lol~
    i lazy to update my blog...help!!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tot da horny wud be No1..
    cam shooting vr normal la wei!!!!
    n its just 4 found for bottomless chips nt 5rounds la..
    ps.izzit tats ur LONG cemment? lol

    Jming, bila mao keluar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...
    INDEED "LONG" comment...

    If realy very long surely u wont read la...
    Like my latest post oso U miss out some of the things... Didnt read properly... Aiks...

    Haha... See the replied comment in my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol` copy n past here...
    i think u told me b4 me den just skip tat part lo..hah

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol..
    ada masa mesti keluar..
    i ada keluar tapi tak nampak u saje..
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. jo...2mrw i wan go earn money again...hahaha..wan cum find me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. u ajak saya, saya mesti keluar~


    find u bt u bz.. mai liao~

    ReplyDelete