Monday, May 18, 2009

3days mode

Arggghhhhhhhhh~
Whole body pain!!

Went to club n dance for 3 hrs (nonstop)
N Vv said I’m old already, that’s why whole body pain. wthellll~
Im still young le.. Just 2 years didn’t been club. Haha
Cause I guai ma…

nothing much to talk about the club just BODY PAIN LARRRR!!!


Angels&Demons must watch!!!!!!

Nice nice nice!!
Fully recommend!! ^^

Me n Babe W keep guessing who is the bad one..
N we are so clever la.. I even know hw the bad guy trick the good guy..
Tak tau saya cakap apa? Its ok cause saya pun tak tau

N Sw dono why keep laughing there I tot she alr change to the silent mode.. lol~
(paise babe W 3days de, everytime u call me I also sleeping there)
Maybe I just too tired la..
really tired after sat Nite!!

N 1 more thing..
I just realize that the main actor of angels n demons is TomHanks!!
Oh God, no wonder he looks ‘sek sek’ la..
He still aneh smart after the ForestGump..hahha

&I just updated my WindowLive this morning.
It shows what? I dono..

-mon, 18 May 2009 0102am
-sun, 17 May 2009 1739pm
-tues, 12 May 2009 0102am
-sun, 3 May 2009 1401pm
-sun, 3 May 2009 12.42pm
-sun, 26 April 2009 1729pm
-thurs, 16 april 2009 2316pm

i tot i wont write on WL anymore after 3rd of May but seems like i write more often then last month..

wth is goin on with me....

3 comments:

  1. wei..go to club not mean bo guai leh...
    =.=|||

    ReplyDelete
  2. dint say u bo guai...
    just im vr guai hehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. victoria is robert landon's gf, but this movie no talk about this...

    2 parts of the movie u can see the bad guy is who...

    ReplyDelete