Tuesday, September 8, 2009

soi*

Soi today..
not 'super' soi but at least soi
aiks...
mayb i dint wear my lucky colour 2day-PURPLE
cz i dun hav any formal wear in purple wa~
its time 2 shop again!! ^^
wonder y 2day da lock so 'smoooooth'
ntg 2 do in office ma plan 2 back home get da shirt post 2 Ivan lor~
wen bac home jz..........
ARgghhhhh~ my key jz get stuck!!!!
cannot open ar!!!
a lil bit pek cek..
dunwan chap de go bac office post next time..
bac 2 office wait da admin.......
wait wait wait...
accountant go for lunch...
& wait wait wait~
wait til 430 jz finish da stock
'due to im too free 2day so gonna follow my coll.. round island'
almost fall asleep.. aiks..
dey said 1 of da modem gone..
lol~ guan lai da E i tot was CABLE..
so i tell dem i dint get it.. act it wif me...
mUahhahahah
ok i admit im stiim~
always eh la.. hahaha
havent finish my 'soi' story la..
after bac home my lock problem ahboi settle..
hahahhahahha
papa sleeping~
wait again lo...
after papa woke up.. he ask me get him a nge-ya
hahahahhaa
den dono wat he do....
at last..
*
*
*
da key 'patah'
LMAO*
bo huat de...
climb my window get in n open da door..
tats y im here nw!!!!
its 953pm nw ler.. havent eat my dinner..
hungry ar...
cook nw~ ^^
goooooood luck come 2 me pls~

No comments:

Post a Comment