Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm here





Yes, everyone it's me_Joan!!!!!!
P, Sha i got my public blog de....
hahha

*

*

*

*

*

coz I'm too boring la..

to stay at home everyday..


but

i still using da window live
only will post some normal normal mia...

too emo no one want to read also rite..

hehe^^




so, it wud b my very 1st public post

---18 . 03 . 2009---


its me.. i noe its an 'old' pitcha but hard to find a better 1.


ps.

P, da tag can change hor.cz i cincai write one only..






2 comments:

  1. Hey!!
    U'r joining the crowd!!
    Let b b the 1st to welcome u over here...
    WELCOME TO BLOGSPHERE!!!

    It's gona b lots of fun over here!!

    &I reli hv no idea on how to fix the tag or anytin html or setting haiz..

    I'l figure it out sumhow..
    Better ask Someone else better..

    =)

    ReplyDelete