Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dear P

You decide to commented on da private
but i decided to thanks you here^^
coz i wanna shows the world hw blissful i am
to have a great & wonderful fren like you...
u always cheers me up when i'm dull
u always listen to me when i need someone to talk to
u always by my side to support me
i noe u always be there for me...
&
i dono what can i say except a thank you
still a thank you thank you
and
another thank you


ps.
act i din't chase you to read la..
i forgot to change the status before sleep also...
hahah

2 comments:

  1. Nah Nah Nah....

    Thank me for wut?

    This is wut friends do..
    =)

    If U reli wanna thank me...
    Then plz thank me by being a better person ok?!

    (Why I tok so aunty one how?!!)

    It's not the end of the world & U've better tins to do than kip thinkin of sumtin tat u noe is not possible anymore la..

    Hope for the best!!
    Expect for the worst yo0!

    Haiyo..I noe easier said than done!

    Anyway, Kip writing more stuffs!!
    I wanna read ahahahaa too bored laa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhah....
    u mean here or window live?

    ReplyDelete