Sunday, February 21, 2010

sudden trip


yest around 12pm+ my sis called
'要去KL吗?!!!'
os: im working ler.. but i said YES!!!
wt****

after finish my work den rush back home.. hehe
then... tiok start our sudden trip to KL..
i tot was coming back da same day...

&

we stay in Capitol Hotel for 1 nite..
not bad interior n reasonable rate?
my sis said cheap bt nt cheap for me..
but nt i pay so dun care XD

after dinner n shop awhile at SWang back to hotel
n play Wii
(this is da reason why we're there)

n bac home da 2nd day..
satisfied wif my sudden trip.. cz i bought, dress.shirt.sandles.table.pilowX2
jz spend rm200 wif da whole trip hehehhehe


after home tiok help mami prepare la for sure....
her black face................
after dinner rush for da movie again..
damn tired cz dunhav a gud sleep last nite @@




- e n d -

No comments:

Post a Comment