Saturday, December 26, 2009

holiday mode

JOAN is back!!!
suddenly feels like wan to blog again~
hahahhahaa
cz i'd disappear for weeks???
*
jz woke up n get a vr BIG X'ms surprise from mr Vin*
really surprising me..
stil knia knia ko.. lol
*
byk cerita for 2day hhahahaha
he is working 2day n i hav 2 find my own function
which is continue his pressie loooor~
bt lazy to go out find help(from aunty)
due to my laziness n so paise always find aunty..
maybe later la.. latea bit hehhehe
&
watch THE TREASURE HUNTER laz nite...
haizzzzz disappointed wif Jay..
jz can get PASS from me.. cz giv him face...
and i want to watch ALVIN & THE CHIPMUNKS!!!!!
coming wed? or new year only watch??
anyone wanna join?
*
n sorry to my sweetheart,
laz nite too tired so sleep de..
hav to tk care urself dun drink too much..
if wan must wait for me only can drink hehehhe..
*
*
*
- H A P P Y H O L I D A Y -

1 comment:

  1. treasure hunter see the actors and director already noe wat is that movie liao la... so i dun wan to watch pun...

    alvin & the chipmunks 2 watch liao la, watch other i accompany u lo haha...
    i wan to watch sherlock holmes... anzua??

    ReplyDelete